Saturday, September 17, 2011

Like Father, Like Son

Many, many years ago when I lived in Cebu (let's not divulge years now because the age would show. haha), there was this store in the mall named 'Like Father Like Son'. They sold clothes for, yep you guessed right, father and sons.  Matching outfits. I found it really cute.

Fast forward to present day. And I find myself with a son. And (obviously) his father. I know I'm being corny and I'm offending sensible minds out there, but I really find it endearing if my little P and big P would dress alike. P abhors the notion. But it's a free country and as I usually iron his clothes, then he basically wears whatever I give to him. bwahaha. And little P...he has no choice in this matter for now.

So I found myself browsing amazon.com for options. And there are so many!

This one is for the sporty father-son team:



This one is a more simple, cool, laid back shirt



This one is just adorable!




So many options. I have two weeks to make up my mind as my friend would be in the US (so I get free shipping to Singapore . Yipee!)

I told my husband he's lucky our baby is not a girl. Can you just imagine the matching outfits we would have? *dreamy* So looking forward to making the second one. lolz.


6 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from MBC. I think those matching outfits are very cute.

    http://www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,

    They are cute right? Unfortunately,my hubby is still resisting the idea. hahaha. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazon rocks LOL.

    Found you though MBC, hopefully you can stop by my blog, http://eyevida.blogspot.com/
    -your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. thecheesethief.blogspot.com ... please stop by if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...