Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sinu naman magbabasa nyan? (who will read it?)

This was my hubby P's very supportive reaction when I excitedly told him I wanted to document my mommy (mis)adventures in a blog. To be fair to him, he has been witness to my numerous half-baked projects in the past. These I excitedly began with such rapturous enthusiasm  but dropped immediately once my ADD self got bored.

Well maybe no one would read this but me. (And P if I force him to. hehe). But I was looking at my baby -- little P because they look so much alike! -- and I realized he is growing so fast. And I want to document his baby years because soon, he would want to be independent and be on his own.

Plus I need all the help I can get and I just realized that there are a lot of mommy blogs out there I want to be friends with. hahaha.

So welcome to me and my clueless mommy misadventures. Because that's what I really am right now, clueless but doing my best for my wonderful hubby P and yummy baby little P!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...